Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Game Formally Known As "COD" (Modern Warfare 3)

After much anticipation the game formally known as “COD” Modern Warfare 3 is finally out.  I just wanted to take the time to give my thoughts on what I thought about the game so far.  While I am not a big fan of playing campaign mode the multiplayer mode has been refreshingly better than the previous COD title, Black Ops.

The game plays exceptionally smooth and seems to be much more fun.  It is definitely easier to kill others in a regular team deathmatch than previous installments; however, this does make it easier to die.  All in all the battles are much more interesting and fun to play. 

As far as perks go while I haven’t come close to unlocking them all yet, the “stalker” perk seems to be my favorite so far as it allows you to walk briskly while aiming to help prevent getting shot while sprinting to the other side of the map. 

The maps have been exceptional as well.  Not too big and not too small they have set up great combat areas and might be some of the best maps yet (except for Nuketown in Black Ops). 

Although I am deeply disappointed at the removal of the FAMAS as an assault rifle, the gun choices have been decent.  I have been going with the SCAR for now until I get to the AK47.  The UMP has been my secondary choice. 

For more information and a full review of the game, check out the video below from IGN.  They give great written and video reviews of many of your favorite games.



If you are looking to play with us at all my gamertag on the XBOX 360 is theLastEsquire and my partners is stemack22.  Hit us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment